Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Wednesday 6 July 2011

SUN IS SHINNING

Coral maxi dress from peacocks , £10
Last years leopard print scarf from Primark, £3.00
Long chain feather necklace from George, £2.00 in sale
Chubby arms, mine


Just a 'what i am wearing today' post, using the webcam in the laptop so excuse poor quality, also no face in the shot due to no make up! I know know, you get loads of people out there preaching on how 'you are beautiful without make up' but clearly these people are either a) very pretty b)confident c) no need to impress anyone d) have never seen my face first thing in the morning.  I'm going to go for d.

MAISY X


* Gutted, my necklace broke shortly after i took this

No comments:

Post a Comment