Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Monday 15 August 2011

BACKCOMB IN A BOTTLE

Umberto Giannini Glam Hair, Backcomb in a bottle - two for £7.50 Boots 

When my friend first informed me of this product, i was over the moon! I love hair with volume, but without appearing too messy, so could not wait to get my hands on this.  I went into my local Boots and they had and offer on any two Umberto Giannini products for £7.50 and considering the product is £5.61 on its own i thought this was pretty good and i loved the design of the bottle.  Rushed home and washed my hair, dried it then thought tried the backcomb in a bottle.  First impressions was that it didn't feel as sticky as hairspray and as i 'jujjed' it into my hair i was disappointed as my hair just looked messy  but without the volume.  However saying that my hair tends to go limp for a few days after being dyed, so i shall give it another go in a weeks time! 

MAISY X

No comments:

Post a Comment