Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Sunday 22 January 2012

TWENTY O TWELVE

Oh my goodness i have abandoned this blog for far too long. Christmas is the time of year that if i had it my way it would be Christmas everyday! Miles is two and a half so is not that clued up about Santa, next year he should understand it more so should be even more exciting, saying that it didn't limit the amount of presents that Santa bought!

I say this every year, but this year is the year to become fit and healthy and to do more things in the evening rather than sit around, also this year has to be the year that i pass my Access course and get on to the degree course...wish me luck or even better a kick to the rear.

I have tons of things to blog about so i had best get started, Happy late New Year everyone :)

MAISY X

No comments:

Post a Comment