Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Monday 25 July 2011

I'VE GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET(S) !

Flower head band, Primark, £2 

READING TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED !  
Reading tickets have arrived and i am very excited. The line up this year looks the worst in years but The Strokes, Pulp and Madness will be the three bands i have to see, which leaves the rest of the time to enjoying the sun,mud and my friends! Last year i felt a bit too old to be at reading as a lot of people were there celebrating their GCSE results and i'm only 21 but it made me feel like an oldie! Saying that, going to to reading festival is a tradition so i am very much looking forward to it. One of my friends is going to reading for the first time and she purchased a £72 pair of Ted Baker wellies, they are no Hunters but i had to admit they are lovely, although you cant go wrong with a standard green pair like my wellies, which cost £6.99 ! What are your opinions on festivals? Best ones, worst ones? 

MAISY X

No comments:

Post a Comment