Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Wednesday 3 August 2011

OMBRE NAILS

Messy hair-please excuse 

Gave painting my nails in different shades of pink starting from a pale pink ending up with red a go. Looks ok but i could have done with better shades of pink to get the effect i wanted. Also i have had a full on fringe cut in, i love it although i had just got in to penciling my eyebrows :( not too sure as to why i decided to get a fringe with all the hot weather we have been having lately, but it shall keep my forehead free from freckles! 
Very nervous about sunday as my best friend and i are going to dip-dye our hair together, she wants red and i want a bright blonde, however i am sure my ends will turn out that nasty ginger colour you get when blonde wont go over dark hair, any tips would be appreciated! 

MAISY X 

No comments:

Post a Comment