Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Wednesday 31 August 2011

21 PAIRS

Went to Reading festival on the Thursday and came back on the Monday, was wet and muddy but i can honestly say i love my friends and there is nothing like camping in the rain to prove your friendship! Anyway i wont harp on about the festival as pretty much everyone's stories are the same and i don't wish to give anyone 'festival envy' or bore anyone.

 On the Friday there was nothing that myself and two others wanted to see so we decided to go and visit my friend who has just qualified as a primary school teacher and got her first job as a teacher in a school about 5 minutes from the town centre. Whilst in the town Primark became our mission to find (as new tights were needed) and once we dashed in (heavy rain again) and found the tights section, i became really really annoyed that i couldn't find my favorite pair so i had a look in the reduced section and they were there reduced from £3 to £1!!! Now seeing as these are my favorite pair of tights and i always seem to wear them but always get holes in them i decided to buy all 21 pairs left on the shelf. I had no room left in my rucksack so on the way home i had to cram them in everyone else s bags.  Cant decide if i am slightly pathetic for buying so many or extremely savy?! You decide!

ONES ON THE LEFT

MAISY X

No comments:

Post a Comment