Who is MAISY

My photo
Essex, United Kingdom
22 years old, Likes a good bargain, Loves red wine & beautiful homes. Dont let the fact i am from Essex put you off...

Tuesday 16 August 2011

CHEAP CHUM




Went into Boots today in search of two friends birthday presents (one reason for me to hate summer is that everyone i know has a birthday every week! ) and had a look at the jewellary stand sale which i had never paid much attention to before. An assistant came over and informed me that the sale items were reduced even more then the stickers displayed. So i got the above for my friends and i had a £5 voucher for No. 7. Then for myself i bought :



And the whole total at the till came to £10.50 ! And as i am a very tight person i couldn't wait to get home and add up how much the items would have come to if they had of not been reduced, and it was £43 ! I am a very happy person as it means i can afford a bottle of red wine to take to my friends boyfriends BBQ later on tonight. Expect very happy pictures tomorrow.
MAISY X

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, you saved alot! The ring is so pretty! I love the colour of the nail varnish!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete